Thursday, April 1, 2010

Skinny jeans and such...

I am definitely not a fashion expert by a long shot but here are a couple of thoughts that were spurred after seeing a teenager on his way to school this morning.

1. Skinny jeans on teenage boys!! Why if you are of the male species would you wear skinny jeans? They take away all masculinity you may have had to begin with, and I am pretty sure this is something that most straight teenage boys strive to achieve. If you are straight and male you have no business wearing skinny jeans. They make you look like a GIRL!!!!!!

2. Why do some women feel the need to wear pants with words written across their ass!! I don't want to have the word Juicy or anything else written on my ass. Even when I was a size 4 I did everything in my power to make my ass look smaller. Someone really needs to tell them that if they are out in public that these words do nothing for their ass except make it look larger. Maybe I should develop my own line of workout pants with words like huge and flabby on them. I mean after all if you are going to walk around with words written across your ass you might as well be honest with everyone and yourself!

3. Miniskirts that barely cover your ass! I am pretty sure that some of the skirts I have seen on teenage girls lately leave very little to the imagination. There really isn't much more to say on this topic except for I really hope when my daughter is a teenager rugby shirts and doc martins come back into fashion.

1 comment:

  1. #2 cracked me up!! I won't even buy pajama pants with words across the ass....why accentuate something I want to disappear??!! I can't even imagine wearing something like that in public. Not sure where that "fashion" came from, but I can't wait for it to just go back. :-)

    ReplyDelete