Saturday, April 24, 2010

Goodbye Flabby Ass!!!!!

So I purchased Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred today while at Costco. My sweet hubby said he will do it with me (as long as he is at home). He has been trying to get me to cave into getting P90X, but I just don't think that I can workout for 90 minutes! I HATE to exercise and that might be putting it lightly. I think I can do 20 minutes though and the reviews I read about the Jillian Michaels DVD are really good and I liked that people said they actually saw results after 2 weeks! That is what I need, I am impatient. This is why I never stick to anything. I want to see results fast. I want to lose weight, but not feel like I am only seeing a pound every two weeks. That is not for me. I am pretty sure that with my hubbies encouragement I can do this. It is one thing to say to yourself that you are going to get off of your fat lazy ass and workout (me lately) and another when your hubby is saying lets workout. Plus, he is so darn cute that it is hard to turn him down (well at least turn him down to somethings). He still is gung ho on doing the P90X thing and I will support him, but I know for a fact that I am not going to stick to that at all. Not going to happen!

So tonight before dinner (we are having steak fajitas and I am only going to have 1) we are going to do our first Jillian Michaels workout and I am pretty sure that I am going to be whining through the whole thing, but I am going to do it and stick to it. He may call me a pussy and I will agree with him, but I will trek on and conquer this flabby ass of mine. Size 6 here I come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment