Sunday, April 11, 2010

It starts tomorrow!

I am tired of looking at pictures of myself and not liking what I see!! As of tomorrow I am going to start dieting and exercising and this time I am sticking to it. I know that I have said it before and very quickly got off the bandwagon, but this time I mean it. I think I may try the whole Special K thing again to get the initial pounds off and then go on a more traditional restricted diet. My goal is to be 30 pounds less by the end of the summer. It is doable, right??? Once upon a time I was able to eat whatever I wanted and never exercise and still be thin. Not so much anymore. What I would give to be the weight I was my senior year of high school (I thought I needed to lose weight then. Yes, I would like to go back and slap my young self). I can do this. Now all I have to do is convince my husband that we don't need to eat burgers, mexican, and steak all the time. I bet you can't guess where all of the excess weight came from. I can't even blame my current weight on having a baby since she is now 19 months old. So it is up to me and me alone. I am going to get on my elliptical every night for no less then 30 minutes and then do a round on the Wii active. I may want to throw all Special K cereal out of my house in two weeks, but I am going to be 6 pounds thinner (or so they say on the box). No more chocolate (maybe a skinny cow every now and then) and no more fried foods (since I tried that at Lent and gave in I am going to give it another go). Tomorrow is another day, as for today I am having pot roast and homemade bread (at least it is whole wheat).

No comments:

Post a Comment