Monday, April 26, 2010

Shoot me!!

Oh my God!!! I can barely sit down without crying. My thighs hurt SO bad!! With that being said I must say that the Jillian Michaels DVD is great and it really was a good, quick workout. So I have to tell the truth and say that I just started it yesterday instead of Saturday. But, in my defense my sweet husband feel asleep at 7:30 and didn't hold up his end of the bargain. So we started yesterday instead.

Here is what I think so far...

If, I can keep this up for two months I have to be thinner and more toned. There is no way I cannot be, right?? This along with a low calorie diet should do the trick. I hate low calorie diets!!

I liked the fact that it is only a 20 minuted workout that is done in circuits so it goes by fast. Which is good for me since I get bored with exercise easily.

I need to do it again today, but am not sure I can. I can barely bend over let alone do lunges! Doug said to truck on and just do it. That is easy for him to say, he doesn't feel like he was thrown against a wall. I know that the more I do it the easier it gets and the less my muscles will ache (ache is an understatement here). So I may try today. I may just do some, that way I will feel good about the fact that I just kept on with it.

I am going to blog about this daily. Not as long as this one, but maybe just a couple of sentences. I figure that if I have others who know I am going to do this I am more likely to stick to it.

So, one day down and 59 more to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment