Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Doing a happy dance!

My husband finally got what I have been longing for since we moved to this hell hole...orders to somewhere else! I am so happy I can barely contain myself. Not only will I be getting out of border town USA, but I am going to be close to friends and family! Plus, as a bonus we are heading back east! I have decided that I am not meant for desert living. Whereas my husband LOVES the mountains, me not so much. Rattlesnake breeding grounds are what they are, nothing more. I cannot wait to live somewhere with trees. I miss trees. I know that come fall when I am raking leaves I will be cursing them, but when you don't have any you really miss them. No more fighting with cars that have Mexican license plates that drive like they are still in Mexico and no more schools where English is the second language. So come July I am popping smoke and I am out of here!!!

Workout update...

I didn't do day two yesterday. As the day progressed so did my soreness. By the end of the day I had to pull myself up from the sitting position and hold on to something to sit down. I did do the workout today though and although my muscles still ache I have to say they actually feel better after I worked out. Go figure! So I am two days down and 58 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment