Friday, April 30, 2010

Moving gives me a headache!

I am so excited about moving out of El Paso, but ever since we have gotten our orders I have had a headache. We are trying to get our dates together for the movers to come and pack up the house and for the kids and myself to fly to Georgia, which also means we need a date to ship my car. Dates...I am tired of them. I just want it to be done. But, I think we almost have it down. Now on to trying to get everything in the house prepped for movers. It is such a weird feeling to have strangers come into your house and just start packing all of your crap while you just sit on the couch. Let me tell you there is nothing quite like having strange men pack your underwear drawer. I have learned to put them all in a zip lock bag, but it is still awkward. I am pretty sure though that the kids and myself are going to leave town before the movers come. So, poor Doug has to deal with them all on his own. Which leads to more stress for me. Yes, my husband is anal, but it will be weird to leave before everything is packed and I am not sure he is going to notice some of the same things I would notice. Then I just keep on thinking how much I hate to unpack and put things away. You would think I would be a pro at this by now, but I HATE it!!!! Hopefully we will have a bigger house this time and it won't be such a chore to find a place for everything. We will see, for now I will continue taking my advil for my headaches and hope they get better.


Workout...

I have done the workout everyday this week except on Monday when I couldn't move. I am SO proud of myself and I have to admit it is getting easier. Maybe I will venture into level 2 next week. I have lost 2 pounds this week (YAY!!!). So, 5 days and 2 pounds down and 55 days and 18 pounds more to go!!! I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment