Friday, April 23, 2010

I think I know the first thing he should do with his winnings!

FOXNews.com - Toothless Checkout Clerk Wins $258 Million Powerball Jackpot

Posted using ShareThis

I saw this article a little while ago on Foxnews.com and found it kind of amusing. I think it is great that this guy who was down on his luck won the lottery, but I think it is hilarious that he is not sure if he is going to keep his job a the convenience store. Seriously?? If I won 200 million in the lottery and worked a minimum wage job you better believe that I would have no trouble deciding whether or not I was keeping my job! I would be out of there in the a flash. But, the first thing this man should do is see a really good dentist! Meaning...GET SOME NEW TEETH! Well, just get some teeth in general. Not even just new ones! I am sure his girlfriend will be very appreciative of him getting some front teeth. Although you never know, she might need some teeth too. Maybe the dentist could do a package deal.

I hope that this money brings this guy happiness and new teeth. This makes me want to play the lottery, but you know it is just a better story for the front page when the toothless guy who has $28 in his bank account wins. He needs the money much more the me.

No comments:

Post a Comment