Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Poor Doug

Have you ever had one of those dreams that seems so real that it is hard to detach yourself from it when you wake up??? I had one of those right before I woke up this morning (to a child throwing up) and it is not boding to well for my poor husband. I dreamed that he had an affair with a Japanese exchange student right under my nose at my mother's house. Of course I know he would not do this (he better not or he will be without a certain appendage), but I was SO upset in the dream that it carried over to reality and I just told him that I cannot believe he would do that to me. He of course proceeded to laugh and told me that it sounded like a great idea and wanted to know when I was going to get the Japanese exchange student. This did not help his situation. I know he was only joking, but I was still worked up over this stupid dream. Maybe this all stems from my insecurity about my body lately and maybe it will give me more motivation to stick with my diet. Luckily for him he is working today and I will be over it by the time he gets home!

No comments:

Post a Comment