Saturday, May 1, 2010

There's Crying In Baseball

So I froze my ass off this morning at my son's first tball game only to watch him NOT play and sit in the dugout crying because he was cold! Did he think that everyone else on the team was not cold? I am pretty sure that he is not going to have a very fun day today after this little stunt. I cannot believe he did this. It was so embarrassing. I am not a sports freak by any means and I am not one of those parents who expects her kid to do amazing, but I do expect him to play. I am not going to freeze my ass off to watch him cry like a baby. I am so frustrated by the whole thing. Do I just pull him from the team or make him play the next time? How do you make a kid play though? I eventually left the game a little early with my daughter because I was not going to sit there and watch him cry any longer, my husband can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment