Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cake

I want cake! I want chocolate cake with decadent cream cheese frosting and not a little tiny sliver either. I want the whole honking thing. I HATE trying to eat good. I am so close to breaking tonight. Heck, today was going to be my rest day from working out and I made myself workout earlier with hopes it would curb my temptation to eat something sinful tonight. No such luck. I haven't been denying myself completely everyday. I make sure I eat a good lunch and then I am not as hungry for dinner. It has been working up until tonight. I REALLY want something sinful (like I said cake). The problem lies in that if I bake this cake (which I would have to do since I don't normally keep chocolate cake on hand) I am the ONLY one in the house who will eat the thing. Which means I will eat the whole darn thing, because I have NO will power. I LOVE cake. It is SO good. Birthday cake, pound cake, crumb cake...you name it and I love it (as long as it isn't lemon, coconut or have nuts). So, I am hoping that maybe just maybe I will be able to resist and not bake the stupid thing. Maybe I will indulge in a Skinny Cow cone (not quite the same though). I keep on trying to tell myself that a size 6 would be SO much better then cake. Right??? Lately, I would have agreed but tonight I am not sure.

Workout...

I have kept it up. I finished day 9 today (even though I was going to rest). I think am going to venture into level 2 tomorrow. I am a little scared of going up a level. I am getting good at level 1, but I am afraid that if I don't go up I won't see any results. So 51 more days to go and hopefully I won't ruin today with cake:)

No comments:

Post a Comment