Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Yeah for Moving!

I bought my plane tickets today. This is the first official step to getting out of El Paso! I have also started to collect auto shipping quotes (I refuse to drive halfway across this country with two kids). I cannot believe that we are actually moving in less then two months! I am SO excited and yet a little nervous. The kids and myself are actually leaving before the movers get here, so I am leaving my house intact and then...poof my stuff will appear in Virginia. A little nervous about this, but it should workout. I have so much to do between now and then. So many closets to go through and drawers to clean out. I learned my lesson when we moved from Fort Benning to California, when I did NO prep at all. It was such a pain unpacking since everything was just thrown into boxes. I am now armed with ziplock bags and space bags to make this move seamless. That is my goal, to make it very easy to unpack everything into the new house. I figure that by the time that we make our last move I will have a degree in moving.

Oh, working out...yeah...not so much for the past week. My goal is to start again next week. Less distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment