Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I don't have two left feet I have ten!

So this morning I thought that I would switch up the workout routine and try something different. So I went onto exercise TV and found disco abs in the 30 minute workout category. What the heck, it sounded like fun. Cheryl from Dancing With the Stars was the leader and she makes is looks easy enough. Yeah right! It wasn't hard cardio wise (or maybe I really have reaped some benefits from Jillian Michaels), but I am VERY uncoordinated and this workout really brought that point home. So there I was literally stumbling over my own two feet. There is a reason I am not a dancer...I can't dance!!! I am glad that nobody except my sweet 20 month old daughter was here to see me make a fool of myself. My daughter loved it of course. She thought it was great. She was trying to dance too, which was pretty funny (although I am pretty sure she was better then me).

I think I will stick to the basics from now on. It was fun and went by fast, but I am not coordinated enough to do "dance" workouts. So tomorrow it is back to walking pushups, squats and lunges.

Oh, I have lost NO weight now (I gained back what I lost, thanks to my dear husband who likes to eat), but I think that the cellulite on my legs looks better. I am not going to let myself get discouraged, I am doing this for my health, right? I am thinking about trying Alli. My thinking is that if I am on a drug that causes nasty side effects when I eat bad then I won't cheat. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment