Monday, May 10, 2010

Not Much

I don't really have that much today. It is a pretty lazy day around the Copeland household. Laundry is the big highlight of my day. Showering has been put on the back burner until tonight. This morning I told myself that I would take the day off from working out, but I did it anyways this afternoon. I have to say that I am so proud of myself. I haven't stuck to working out since we were at Fort Benning a couple of years ago. I have to admit that I actually feel better afterwards. Boy, that is something I NEVER thought I would say. Plus, I may not look thinner, but I feel thinner after I workout and that is enough to keep me going.

Mother's Day was WONDERFUL. I slept in and then had a wonderful brunch. I found my new sunglasses after dragging my family through the mall. I was determined to find new Coach ones and after searching all over the mall Dillards was the lucky store. I ended up with aviator style glasses. I am not sure they are really me, but they are the ones my hubby liked the best. I think they are just different from what I am used to wearing and I am sure they will grow on me. It was a great day and I have decided that there should be a Mother's Day once a month:)

So I have 47 more days to go of "shredding" and the scale went up 2 pounds this morning! Two pounds people, this is just wrong. Yeah, yeah I know that muscle weighs more then fat, but I don't like it one bit. Hopefully it was just from my indulgence at the Mother's Day buffet yesterday. I wasn't that bad though. I only had one slice of cheesecake!!!! Today is a new day and hopefully the scale will be back down tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment