Monday, May 3, 2010

Look What I Can Do!!

I did push-ups today! REAL push-ups (okay, I did the girl version, but they still count), five to be exact, in a row. I have NEVER been able to do push-ups. I am so proud of myself. This is such great motivation for me to keep up with my workouts. I am beginning to LOVE Jillian Michaels. I have also lost 4 pounds! I am hoping that I might see some toning by the end of this week. Maybe a leaner body really can be a reality this summer. I don't foresee myself being a size 6, but I would take a good toned 8. So I think my goal for the end of this week will be to do 10 push-ups. I think I will seriously jump for joy if this happens. I have NEVER had upper body strength, even when I was thin.

I think I am going to try to throw some yoga into the mix this week too. I miss yoga. I used to do it twice a week when we lived at Fort Benning and I was SO much more relaxed when I went and MUCH more flexible (things that my hubby appreciated:). So onwards into week 2 and going strong!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment