Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I guess I won't be driving my car tomorrow!!

Well, dummy me waited until the last minute to register her car in Texas. Originally the plan was that we would just do it while we are in San Antonio over the weekend so we could keep both vehicles registered in the same place. Unfortunately I did not take into account that the county offices would be closed in observance of Good Friday. So I figured I would just take it today and get it registered here in El Paso, wrong!!! Apparently the county of El Paso has closed it offices in observance of some Mexican (hello, we live on the US side of the border)!!!!!!!!! So they won't be open until next Monday! I know what I will be doing first thing on Tuesday. I am kicking myself right now. I am just glad that I called before I went up there. Otherwise I would have been really mad at myself. Maybe we can swing it in the morning on Monday before we leave San Antonio. Of course this will require me remembering to bring the documents with me and since I am the lucky one who gets to pack for all except one I doubt that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment