Thursday, September 23, 2010

Red Wine and Sippy Cups

I am considering the perks of downing a bottle of wine tonight. It has been one of those days. I love my daughter, but this two year old bit is getting OLD! It is a good thing she is cute because there were times I might have packaged her up today (not seriously, so don't report me) and fedex'd her to Nana! This was day three without her normal three hour nap. She at least took one today, but only for an hour. She has also refused to eat anything that is not in the shape of a fish or multicolored with chocolate in the middle (meaning M&M's). So on top of being over tired and just plain 2 she has low blood sugar which makes for a grump (which I understand since I get this way too, but not voluntarily). So tonight maybe the apple juice will be replaced with a good Cabernet and Mommy might sit on the couch with a good movie drinking wine out of the sippy cup. Who knows after today her binky might be good too:) Doesn't that make a great mental picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment