Friday, June 4, 2010

Wine Rack

I was innocently searching for wine racks on Amazon.com this afternoon and I came upon a contraption called "The Wine Rack". It is a sports bra that has a "belly" (like a camelback) that is inside the bra with a straw attached. I cannot make these things up! I tried to copy to this post, but no luck. This will teach me to search for wine racks. The funny thing is that when I was trying to find a picture to post here I looked it up on other websites and there are actually reviews on this device. One review said that the bra was very comfortable, but was afraid the straw would drip on the carpet and she didn't want to leave stains on her friends carpets. This just strikes me as funny. Are people really walking around with this thing on??? Maybe I should pick me one up for my next wild party (because you know I frequent wild parties). They have them in small and medium. It is so nice they are accommodating to larger breasted women. They have thought of everything. They also have a beer belly that attached to a the belly with a straw. I am sure this is very popular on college campuses.

So the next time you want some wine and are feeling lazy and don't want to carry around a glass just pop onto Amazon and pick yourself up a wine rack to wear. Your significant other will LOVE you!

No comments:

Post a Comment