Monday, July 12, 2010

Yes, that is me in jeans I haven't worn in two years!

I have lost 15 pounds and counting! I have decided that there really isn't a better feeling then putting on a pair of pants that you couldn't even button a couple of months ago. My mother in law asked if I was going to buy new clothes. Not yet, right now I am enjoying the ones that used to fit me.

I would like to say that I have been so good and have exercised it all off, but I haven't. My wonderful broken toe has put a hold on cardio. I have just been dieting. Now I would LOVE a big juicy cheeseburger and some fries, but I just keep on telling myself that the numbers on the scale taste much better. I still want to lose about 10 more pounds, but that really isn't that many anymore. I can do that. I just feel so good right now that I don't want to stop. I think that once you get over the first few pounds and really start to notice a difference it is easier to continue.

Now I just have to make myself exercise (once my toe feels better....it still hurts) to tone up my new smaller body. That is the hard part, since that is the part I HATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment